Sunday, November 25, 2012

Finally!


After much talk, skepticism and procrastination, I finally just took a leap and started my first blog!
I am cautiously optimistic about this new venture but really hope that I can turn this into a resource to collect my thoughts and ideas when it comes to my life. And if all goes well, I would love to extend my reach to encourage and inspire readers to add some more beauty, fun or creativity into their lives.
Erica
“Creativity is contagious, pass it on” – Albert Einstein

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! It is so much fun...I am encouraged by it daily. =)

    Be sure and add a follow button when you get the chance(You only have a follow by email). Go to design at the top of your blog and then layout. Choose add a gadget and the follow button is the 9th choice.

    I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your first official follower. I would love to have you as one of my followers. =)

    Let me know if you ever need any help. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete