Friday, April 5, 2013

My First Clipart Creation!

After venturing into the Teachers Pay Teachers world of teacher created lessons and resources, I have been obsessing about clipart! I'm a very visual thinker and love to incorporate colorful and fun images onto anything I create for my classroom. When I recently encountered a block in my TPT creativity, I started doing some research about how to create my own clipart. After scoring the internet and reading and watching all kinds of random attempts to help teach others how to create clipart, I FINALLY came across a single YouTube video that had a perfectly simple demonstration. With my new knowledge, I set out to create a simple image for my first clipart set and after what felt like HOURS....I DID IT!

I created these simple little owls using Powerpoint (surprised? I was too!) and posted them as a FREEBIE onto TPT. I hope you enjoy them!









No comments:

Post a Comment