Friday, March 1, 2013

Craft Room: Phase 1

With the new house, I've been creating quite a list of DIY projects and creating a terrifying mess in my spare bedroom. Note the chaos below...


Obviously, nothing constructive was coming out of this mess so before I tackled any new projects, I decided to put all my energy into turning this room around and getting my craft room underway. 

After moving out all the crafting madness, I painted! Yay for more painting...ugh. Note the sarcasm. I went with Behr Premium Plus Ultra paint in Pristine Petal. I only had them include 75% of the pigment though so it wasn't so dark.

Color Scheme Thoughts:



It looks a bit darker in these pictures but I love it and find it so dramatic!
I'm planning to free paint some kind of design on one wall in the lighter tan color (Smoked Oyster). I'm having some hesitation starting the next step so I moved onto the craft table. More to follow!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment